Behold the Wildcat Trail. At 50 inches across, this narrower Wildcat widens your riding horizons. Any competitors? NOPE. The RZR® tries and fails - in power and in suspension travel. Plus it's nowhere near as fun to ride.
Powered by a brand-new engine, the Arctic Cat designed inline twin pounds out 60-plus horsepower, beating the RZR's claimed power-to-weight ratio by more than 10 percent (watch them race). What's more, thanks to something the RZR doesn't have - premium FOX® nitrogen gas-charge shocks and sway bars front and rear - the tightest curves are straightened out with confidence.
50 Inches (127 cm) Wide
Access to the narrower ends of the earth are off-limits to big Side by Sides. So we went to work on our measurements. The all new Wildcat Trail is 64.3 inches low, 110.5 inches long, 50 inches wide. Time to grab the trail by the steering wheel.
60-Plus Horsepower Twin Cylinder EFI Engine
This all-new Arctic Cat-designed 700 inline twin features EFI, 4 valves per cylinder and liquid cooling. This next-generation 60-plus horsepower engine (compared with the competition’s 53 HP) was designed specifically for the Wildcat Trail chassis. At 6.2 HP/100 lbs power-to-weight ratio, the Wildcat Trail dusts the under-powered competition in every drag race.
Wildcat Double A-Arm Suspension
Big power requires a suspension to match. The Wildcat Trail and Trail XT models get double a-arms front and rear sporting top quality FOX shocks all the way around.
FOX Nitrogen Charged Shocks
These are premium FOX® nitrogen gas-charged shocks engineered to smooth out the roughest trails and straighten out the sharpest turns.
Carlisle Trail Pro Tires & Aluminum Wheels
Not just any tire/wheel combo will do. 12” rims sport rugged 4-ply, Carlisle Trail Pro tires, designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail.
300-lb. Capacity Rear Cargo Box
The Wildcat™ Trail will take you places far and wide. Often you’ll need to bring supplies. The rear cargo box carries up to 300-lbs. So don’t hesitate to load it up for the long haul.
- Bore & Stroke (mm)76,9 x 75,3
- Engine Type4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Engine displacement (cc)700
- Gas / DieselGas
- PS / KW (L7e)n. a.
- PS / KW (off Road)60+ HP
- Cooling SystemLiqued Cooled
- Overall length (cm/in.)280,70 / 110,5
- Overall width (cm/in.)127 / 50
- Overall height (cm/in.)163,30 / 64,30
- Wheelbase (cm/in.)214,90 / 84,60
- Wheelbase (Short/Long)Short Wheel Base
- Ground Clearance (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Dry weight449 kg
- TransmissionRapid Response Clutch
- Gear SelectionH / L / R / P
- Drive System2/4 WD + Electric Diff. Lock
- Front brakesHydraulic Disc
- Rear brakesDual Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front SuspensionDouble A-Arm w/Anti-Sway Bar
- Suspension Travel - Front (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Rear SuspensionDouble A-Arm w/Anti-Sway Bar
- Suspension Travel - Rear (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Type ApprovalsL7e / LOF / Off Road (NH)
- Number of Seats2
Towing / Hauling
- Rack/Box Capacity - Rear (kg/lbs.)136 / 300
- Alternator Capacity (amps)36
- Fuel Capacity (lt./gal.)28 / 7,4
- Tire Front25x8-12
- Tire Rear25x10-12
- FeaturesTwo Tone Bucket Seats (black/grey)
Ultradurable exoskeleton frame ROPS
fully independent suspension
Front and rear LED lighting (off Road)
Team drive Clutch for quick-response acceleration
front & rear swaybar